Because your home is your family’s sanctuary, finding the right remodeler is almost as important as finding the right family doctor.
Remodeling is always a challenge. Doing a whole home remodel, where you are impacting at least 50% of the home, is the largest of remodeling challenges. But the rewards are well worth it. A home tailored to you and your lifestyle is the best fit possible. There are many questions:
- Do you try to stay in your home through the process?
- What do you do with your furniture and other belongings?
- Are there any planned life events that will happen during this time?
- Is there travel during this time?
- While you are doing all of this, is there anything else that can be done to avoid inconvenience down the line?
- How will this impact your monthly bills going forward?
- What about the pets?
- Are there holidays that will be impacted?
Our team of professionals can work with you to map out a great experience and a great project tailor-made for you and your family.
I was worried about how much impact this change would have to my household. The Stearns team worked with me to help me schedule everything to lower that impact.
— Guild Quality Review