If the idea of using your superb skills and background in a small design/build firm gets you excited, read on! If you are someone who appreciates a smaller company without many layers of management, we want to hear from you. We are an established company with great systems including those that drive continual improvement.
Why Stearns Design Build:
- Hands-on design/build approach that is very client focused.
- Great team of professionals.
- Our core values are quality (including quality of life), caring, honesty and relationship.
- An environment of learning and improvement through encouragement and consistent accountability.
- Above average pay and benefits in the remodeling industry.
- Focus on work life balance.
We Hire People Who:
- Take pride in their work and enjoy working for people who appreciate quality craftsmanship
- Have problem solving skills and can step back and look at the big picture
- Do well in a learning environment
- Have true integrity, aligning with our core values
Internships We offer internships in marketing, business, design, and construction science.
Sales We have a stellar reputation and provide quality leads to assist motivated sales people. Our team approach provides a safe and friendly environment while encouraging competitive achievement.
Designers We hire kitchen and bath designers as well as designers specializing in general remodeling. Our designers are customer connected and enjoy a great deal of autonomy.
Estimators Our estimators get to build each project on paper. Estimators must be comfortable working on computers with Microsoft Excel and other programs.
Project Managers These are crafts people skilled in at least one of our primary crafts, such as framing, trim, drywall, painting, tile or floor coverings. They must also have the ability to manage other team members including employees, subcontractors, and suppliers. Like everyone at Stearns Design Build, our project managers are expected to contribute to and take part in our learning environment.
Production Manager The production manager oversees a team of 3-5 project managers. This position requires a high level of management skill and experience.
All applicants must undergo a background check before being considered for employment.
If you are looking for a steady position, that demands quality, cleanliness and customer care well above what you expect from a home builder, please send your cover letter, references and resume to [email protected]